*Looking for help with your dog? You're in the right place. Want to help you and your dog!
*We can help with silly, mouth puppies to crazy teenage dogs to dog with reactivity, anxiety or aggression.
*Get started with a Meet & Greet.Get Started with a Meet & Greet, Click Here!
Get rid of your frustration and gain confidence, calmness and fun with your dog!
*Have a dog that you can enjoy!
*Don't be embarrassed by your dog when guests come over or while on a walk. Have a dog with great manners!
*Have a dog that can make better choices on their own so they need less micromanaging and are more fun to live with!Get Started with a Meet & Greet Today!
*How to politely greet people (no more jumping on guests and embarrassing you!)
*A dog that doesn't counter surf or steal things in the house and then play keep away
*Learning to correct your dog for behaviors you don't want in a way that won't shut them down and actually gets them more enthusiastic about what they should be doing
*Enjoy a dog that walks nicely on a leash (no more dragging you around the neighborhood!)
*Teaching your dog to wait for permission to go out a door (no more running out of the crate, house or car doors!)
*Basic obedience (sit, down, mat) with an implied stay.Get Started with a Meet & Greet Today!
*Building a positive and respectful relationship with your dog
*Help your dog become comfortable for nail trims, brushing, baths, ear cleaning and other grooming activities.
*How is your dog at the vet office? Have a dog that is comfortable and relaxed for vet exams, blood draws, ear cleanings and other veterinary procedures without having to get stressed out or trying to be aggressive toward veterinary staff.
*How to relax and have a calmer demeanor - relaxed dogs are happier and make better decisions because they're not going a mile a minute
*Physical, mental and confidence-building exercises
*Teaching your dog to have an optimistic state of mind instead of a pessimistic view of the world
*A great start to raising a puppy, working with a rebellious adolescent dog, an adult set in their ways, and more!Sign up for a Meet & Greet Today!
Learn our Founding Concepts we teach every owner we work with in this 5 day sequence for FREE! Start helping your dog today!
After you subscribe, please check your email for your Welcome Message.
In private lessons, we work one on one with you and your dog(s). We will take you through the same process we successfully do with our dogs and board & train dogs. We become your coach and you becoming your dog's trainer.
Our Private Lessons are offered in two formats: mini programs or a monthly subscription. Private Lesson prices begin at $260 and are customized to your dog and home.
"I just wanted to tell you that I took Enzo on a walk today with my daughter in the big stroller, and he did awesome!!!!...One of the best walks I've had with a dog, and I just wanted to thank you for for that. You taught us very well!"
Rachel R. and EnzoSign up for a Meet & Greet Today!
Board & Train
Each board & train program is customized to fit you and your dog. Depending on your dog's program and where they are in training will determine which features they participate in during training. Our starting price is for three weeks. Some dogs may need a longer program or multiple shorter programs with time at home for practice before moving onto the next step.
"I did board and train with Nicole: I took a crazy, active and not well behaved little boxer. I got back a well mannered and well behaved boxer. My grandson could hardly take Brandi on walks or out for bathroom time because of the pulling and jumping. Now he is the first to jump up and off to take her out.
I read on Nicole's website she also did off leash training. I thought that would be great but never dreamed it could happen. Brandi always played catch me if you can when an opening was there. Now we can go on walks, play ball and go to a friend's house with no leash.
Amazing is not a big enough word to describe what Nicole did with my baby. From first visit till now Nicole is ready to help. Five star plus is what I would rate Nicole and her training."
Diane P with Brandi
Board & Train
Starts at $2500
- Each board & train program is customized to fit you and your dog.
- Your dog is integrated into our household from day one
- We figure out the best and fastest approach for your dog – what motivates them
- Your dog is learning directly from a professional
- Field trips to pet friendly locations – so your dog learns to focus around increased distractions with professional handling
- Supervised, safe socialization that is at your dog’s pace
- Your trainer will teach your dog skills first, while you work on learning the training at home through our online courses and Exclusive Client Support Group.
- Then you can practice with your dog who already has foundation training concepts down – you don’t have stumble through it together - in private lessons with your trainer.
- We transfer the training to you during and after the training in exclusive private lessons so that you can also continue the training once your dog is home
- Your dog hikes with us on the property we have immediate access to, as well as being able to safely run around our 2 acre property while we test their off leash learning.
- We can help with any number of training issues from hyperactivity, jumping, anxiety, reactivity, aggression, running away, pulling on the leash and more!